Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still Tearing and more...

In process - collage portraits
Our first class with our Close/Warhol inspired portraits went very well. Students really worked hard and fingers were not so sticky that anyone wanted to give up! I am hopeful that one more hour and a half session will complete them -- just in time for a Christmas gift to their parents or grandparents!

At home I have started two knitting projects: a cable (surprise) and a round (surprise) -- Sorry, but as they are gifts, it wouldn't due to give away exactly what these items are. I will however post a photo later! The cable item has had to be torn out several times -- but thanks to my dear friend, I am back on track. It is no where near perfect, but I am hopeful that for its application and the love that is put into it,  it will be well received anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment