Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Girl Dresses

If I'm good at anything, it is little girl dresses:D I was so excited to find this fabric and as I was making several dresses as a gift, I went to my favorite technique -- t-shirt top dresses. I found two tops at Target for cheap. Using the heavier cotton fabric with the most adorable owls, I made a 2T dress. Every little girl has to have pockets, so Alexis blanket stitched the pocket for me and Lois did my applique owl sticking out of the pocket --- too cute!     
                                 


With the remaining t-shirt parts, I made this adorable headband which matches both dresses....Bonus!
Dress #2 which is about an 18 month old dress size:

2 comments:

  1. When I saw these I didn't realize you MADE them. Wow! They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those are super cute! Obviously it was a family affair.

    ReplyDelete