Thursday, December 23, 2010

Super Tonic!

Super Tonic Mixture

Last week I made some Super Tonic to fend off cold and flu...It works wonders keeping sinuses clear and giving many of the nutrients and antibiotic properties your body needs when you start to get sick. This gallon jar contains horseradish, garlic, hot onion, hot peppers (as hot as you can find!), ginger, and Bragg's apple cider vinegar. The mixture sits for at least 2 weeks and can then be strained and kept for at least 3 years. I made enough to supply all my friends  : D

So, how do you 'take' this mixture? Good question! You take about a tblsp (I am a bit of a wimp and dilute it just a touch) and gargle with it -- then swallow. Yes, swallow. It really works, ask my kids! When they get stuffy, they gladly take this amazing mixture.  If you want to read more and get the recipe it is here:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Knock-Out-Your-Cold-in-24-Hours-or-Less&id=111096

No comments:

Post a Comment